Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Very Merry Tablescape

As some of you know, I am glutton for a gorgeous table setting, especially when it's holiday themed.  This post really is about two projects but both of them were for my holiday table decor, so I decided to combine them. Lucky you - two for the price of one. :)  First, I saw these darling (and super easy to make!) epson salt luminaries here.  I decided not to tint mine so I could reuse them year-round with different colored candles.  This is a craft I plan on making again, as I think it would be so easy to do this on pretty much anything glass (I'm thinking wine bottles, vases, etc.).  The second project is for some simple yet festive place card holders I found here.  I already had the mini candy canes on hand for some baking I will be doing later this month and thought these made for a cute addition to this holiday tablescape.







No comments:

Post a Comment