Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Gift Wrapping

If I were to list any talents I might have, gift-wrapping would not be amongst them.  My husband can attest to this after watching me make several frustrating attempts the other night, only to end in a mild fit.  No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make the boxes look nice and tidy, which is so frustrating for me (if you know me well, you know that I like things in my life to be nice and tidy).   So this year I have decided not to focus so much on how the paper looks, but rather what's on top of that paper.  I found the gift tags and the candy canes in the new Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts book and I loved these felt bows I found here.  All of these were so easy to make and I love the way they look on top of the gift boxes.  I figure, maybe if the decorations on top of the box look cute, maybe no one will notice the crumpled folds and jagged corners. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment