Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Merry Holiday

If you couldn't tell already, I love Christmas.  And while I am wiped out from all of the festivities, I am a little sad to have to wait another year for my favorite holiday to roll around again.  The 25 days of DIY has been so much fun that I am happy to have another 365 days to figure out what to do next year.  I saved my favorite DIY post of this project until the last and yep, you guessed it...it's a wreath. :) This one came about on another trip to Beverly's Crafts when I fell in love with these tiny glittery balls. Who me? Fall in love with something sparkly? Shocker.  Instantly I knew I wanted to make a wreath out of them so here you go...my very festive glitter ball wreath (shine some lights on it and it's like my own holiday disco ball).  I hope you all enjoy it and I wish everyone the merriest of holiday seasons and a wonderful new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment