Saturday, December 24, 2011

Homemade Holiday

I apologize. I am one hour and 42 minutes late with this post.  It's been a busy couple of days- our studio had it's biggest job of the year last night, my Mom arrived in town early this morning and we hosted a dinner for nine people tonight.  So it's 1:42 a.m. right now I am finally sitting down to do yesterday's post. Today's is a good one though and I think it warrants forgiveness for my tardiness.  :)

So, given current my DIY obsession, this year had to be deemed a "homemade holiday" when it came to gift giving.  I have two projects that fall into this category (the second will be posted in a few hours :) and this first one made for perfect holiday gifts for my girlfriends.  I found this citrus scrub on Pintrest and it originates from Paula Dean's website. It consist of 3 ingredients — sea salt, lemon zest and almond oil (so easy!).  I packaged them in small mason jars and downloaded the awesome labels here.  They ended up being such a cute gift for my gals and there was even enough scrub left over to make a few jars for myself. :)





1 comment:

  1. These are totally adorable and they smell SO GOOD!!! I love Jen's handmade holiday obsession. :)

    ReplyDelete