Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chalkboard wine glasses and the perfect fall table.

Ok, I can't get enough of this stuff. If I had my way, I might paint an entire room with this chalkboard paint because it's just too much fun.  I saw these wine glasses here and was thrilled to do another project with it.  I got the wine glasses at Ross for super cheap and taped off the bottom of the stems with blue painters tape.  These were so easy to make and they added perect finishing touch on my fall inspired table.   :)

*One thing that held me back from actually painting an entire room is that I don't think our landlord would be too happy about it. But, if you want to see how the chalkboard paint fares on walls and other surfaces, check out what my friend Kim has done at her home here. Love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment